Deriv Registration: Deriv Australia
How to Register Account in Deriv
How to Register a Trading Account
The process of opening an account at Deriv is simple.
- Visit the website Deriv or click here to create.
- Click the "Create free deno account" button or register via a social network in the registration page.
Enter your Email, check the checkbox and click the "Create demo account" button
An email confirmation link will be sent to your email address. Click the "Verify my email" button to confirm
You will be shown a new screen to create new demo account, enter your country, password for your account and click "Start trading"
Congratulations! Your registration for Demo Account is finished!
Now you have 10,000 USD for Trading with Demo Account.
Let’s go through the second option, If you want to trade with Real Account, click "Add" as below
Firstly Choose your Currency, click "Next"
Enter you Personal Details, click "Next"
Enter your Address Details and click "Next"
Read the Term of Use of Derv, check the checkbox and click "Add account" button
Your Registration for Real Acocunt is finished
How to Deposit Money in Deriv
How to Register with Facebook accountAlso, you have an option to open your account through web by Facebook and you can do that in just few simple steps:
1. Click on Facebook button at the registration page
2. Facebook login window will be opened, where you will need to enter your email address or phone number that you used to register in Facebook
3. Enter the password from your Facebook account
4. Click on “Log In”
Once you’ve clicked on the “Log in” button, Deriv is requesting access to: Your name and profile picture and email address. Click Continue...
After That You will be automatically redirected to the Deriv platform.
1. To sign up with a Google account, click on the corresponding button in the page.
How to Register with Google account
2. In the new window that opens, enter your phone number or email and click “Next”.
3. Then enter the password for your Google account and click “Next”.
After that, follow the instructions sent from the service to your email address.
How to Register with Apple ID1. To sign up with a Apple ID, click on the corresponding button in the page.
2. In the new window that opens, enter your Apple ID and click “Next”.
3. Then enter the password for your Apple ID and click “Next”.
After that, follow the instructions sent from the service to your Apple ID.
FAQ of Account
In line with our Group practice, we set the following criteria for client sign ups:
Why cant I create an account?
Clients have to be at least 18 years of age.
Clients cannot be a resident in Canada, Hong Kong, Israel, Jersey, Malaysia, Malta, Paraguay, UAE, USA, or a restricted country which has been identified by the Financial Action Task Force (FATF) as having strategic deficiencies.
If your account is not authenticated, you can change your name, date of birth, or citizenship by going to Settings Personal details.
How can I change my personal details?
If the account has been fully authenticated, you can submit a ticket requesting the desired changes. Please attach your proof of identity and address.
Once you have made a deposit or created a DMT5 account, you can only change your currency by contacting Customer Support.
How can I change my accounts currency?
How to Verify Account in Deriv
Documents to Deriv
1. Proof of Identification - current (not expired) coloured scanned copy (in PDF or JPG format) of your passport. If no valid passport is available, please upload a similar identification document bearing your photo such as National ID card or Driving licence.
- Valid Passport
- Valid Personal ID
- Valid Driver`s License
2. Proof of Address - a Bank Statement or Utility Bill. Please ensure however, that documents provided are not older than 6 months and that your name and physical address is clearly displayed.
- Utility bills (electricity, water, gas, broadband and landline)
- Latest bank statement or any government-issued letter which contains your name and address
3. Selfie with Proof of identity
- A clear, colour selfie that includes your proof of identity (same as the one used in Step 1).
- Must be a clear, colour photo or scanned image
- Issued under your own name
- Dated within the last six months
- Only JPG, JPEG, GIF, PNG and PDF formats are accepted
- Maximum upload size for each file is 8MB
Please note that we do not accept mobile telephone bills or insurance statements as proof of address.
Before uploading your document, please ensure that your personal details are updated to match your proof of identity. This will help to avoid delays during the verification process.
How To Verify Account
Chat with live Support on Deriv Or send an email to [email protected]